Alison Seliger-Schamberg, DMD
GENERAL DENTIST & OWNER
For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by both science and art. A lifetime of study and exploration in both realms has evolved into a passion for dentistry. My deep appreciation for the beauty of the natural world gives me the perfect context for understanding and creating beautiful dentistry. I delight in creating esthetic natural-looking dental restorations, and restoring both form and function to my patients' teeth.
Creating beautiful smiles is my craft, but the relationships I develop with my patients give this work meaning. Each patient's perspective is different, as are their oral health care needs. I honor this individuality by taking the time to listen carefully to each patient, and develop personalized treatment recommendations to address their specific goals.
All of our team members at Zübi Dental Health work together to create a safe and welcoming environment. We value high integrity and treat all of our patients with a gentle touch. We also recognize that dental health is just one aspect of your total body's health and wellness, and are interested in exploring the many connections between your oral and total body health. Our team looks forward to supporting and empowering you to reach your happiest and healthiest goals.
Education & Work Experience
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences, cum laude, 2009
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine, cum laude, 2013
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine/Cambridge Health Alliance, General Practice Residency, 2014
- Associate General Dentist in private practices in Massachusetts, 2014-2017
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society